We have now been given the go-ahead to re-open by the government but under strict protocols to ensure that we are Covid-19 secure. We are taking strict precautions to keep our customers safe and hope that you will support us and follow the instructions that we have detailed.
• If you or any of your party have had symptoms or been in contact with anyone who has displayed symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19, please do not attend the centre.
• All sessions must be booked in advance. We will have three sessions per day, 9.30-11.30, 12.30-2.30 and 3.30-5.30. Each booking must include each person attending. We are very limited in capacity so we can only allow one free adult per booking, all other people within that booking will be charged. No additional people can turn up without being pre-booked.
• All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking and none attenders cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
• Masks to be worn when moving around the centre, but not necessary when sat at a table eating or drinking.
• Everyone going into the play equipment must use hand sanitiser.
• A one-way system will be in place and must be adhered to. When ordering food or drinks, only three people will be allowed to queue and must be socially distanced as per the markings on the floor. If there are already three people in the queue, please wait for one to leave before leaving your table and joining the queue.
• If you wish to order food, please do so at least an hour before the end of your session time to ensure that you are finished prior to the end of the session.
• Please ensure that your child is escorted to the toilets and that they wash their hands thoroughly and use sanitiser before re-entering the play equipment. Only one family allowed in the toilets at any one time.
• Once inside the centre, customers should remain with their group and maintain appropriate social distance to individuals and groups outside their own.
• The front doors will remain open to increase air flow around the building
For your information, we will be closing for a minimum of 30 minutes after each session and thoroughly cleaning and sanitising the play area, toilets, tables and chairs and all surfaces for your safety. Ball pits have been emptied and all balls have been stored away.
We are currently unable to do parties due to the government restrictions.
Please bear with us during this difficult time and support us as much as possible, be patient and be kind.
Please remember that only food and drink purchased on the premises can be consumed on the premises.